Using our dedicated website translation software, we can provide a word count in minutes, content analysis in a couple of hours and a translation in a few days. This multi-faceted tool allows us to deliver top quality, human translations, and numerous advantages over the old manual process:
- In-layout translation: translations are done in the context of the original website layout, allowing our translators to choose the right word or phrase for the space available. This avoids the need for endless rounds of layout proofreading and subsequent re-coding.
- Easy content extraction and full compatibility with our translation memory tool enabling us to use any already translated copy for your website, enhancing turnaround and consistency.
- Client collaboration: project managers can easily incorporate a client review stage, inviting internal/in-country reviewers to test out the website and make suggestions, ensuring everyone is happy with the final product.
- Preview links: once finalized, a preview link to the translated content can be easily sent for your review and approval before the site goes live.
- Updated content alerts: if you add or change content in your website, we will receive an alert and can immediately translate new and updated text, ensuring the English and translated pages are never out of sync.
As easy as 1, 2, 3!
1) [First] Provide us with the link for translation.
2) [A few days later] Admire the newly translated website.
3) Relax in the knowledge that your non-English speaking clients are being addressed in their own language and any updates to your English website content are automatically being translated too.
1) Translate, edit and proofread the content in the context of the layout.
2) Receive automated alerts when content is revised in your English website.
3) Translate, edit and proofread the content updates in the context of the layout.
Want to know more? Watch the below video and/or give us a call on 866-363-1160 so that we can show you how it works and even create a mock up of your translated home page.