Global Arena provides relocation support services that are ideal for employees moving for business purposes. These individually customized destination service programs cover key components that expatriates will need for a harmonious transition. Our programs focus on giving advice and support to both the assignee and any accompanying family members, helping them to feel at ease with their relocation.
Area Tour/Home-Finding Assistance
Based on detailed discussion with assignee, the relocation consultant will carry out a search for properties with details, rental price, and any other relevant information. The itinerary is presented to the assignee 2-3 days prior to the home-search day that will include:
• Schedule of services
• Area information
• Help sheets
• Utility information
• Insurance information
• Listing of the properties to be viewed
• Assistance with lease review
• Listing of schools to be visited – by appointment, if necessary
• Full-day of accompanied viewings. Based on itinerary (see property
• Discussions on general day-to-day life in the host location
• The consultant will drive the assignee to all appointments in a suitable, clean, and presentable car. If child seats are required, these will be provided
• All properties are to be viewed with the assignee
• Update client at the end of each home-search day via phone call or email
• Once the decision is made by the assignee, make verbal offer to the agent, confirming all offer details
• Forward offer details to client immediately, and follow-up with email to client at the end of the home-search day with full update
School search on all levels from pre-school, through primary/secondary and high-school.
• On receipt of the initiation, contact the assignee within 24 hours to discuss requirements and send written report to client
• School search in specified area (public/private/international) is carried out to research suitable options
• Appropriate options that fit requirements are sent by email to the assignee, with a copy to the client. Call is scheduled with assignee to discuss
• Availability of places for children are confirmed
• Appointments to visit schools unaccompanied (accompanied visits are available, at additional cost)
• Admission procedures are discussed, and assistance to be provided to the assignee to complete application process
• If required, assist with placing registration fees, costs to be charged to the client.
In all cases where accommodation is secured, the following assistance will be provided:
Assisted Walk Through
• An agent will attend on the lease start date to compile a full inventory of the property
• Photos will be taken to document all rooms
• A typed report with photos will be provided to the tenant within 72 hours from lease start date
Installation of Utilities
• Follow-up on refurbishments for the property (if required)
• Ensure installation of telephone connections
• Ensure installation of mobile connections
• Ensure installation of gas connections
• Ensure installation of cable connections
• Ensure installation of internet connection
• Ensure electricity meter reading is taken
Post-Move Assistance to Assignee
• Network into international community (e.g., clubs, organizations)
• Local banking facilities
• Recreation/leisure options
• Obtaining social security number
• Assistance with obtaining driver’s license
• Assistance with any other items/services assignee may need
Post-Move Information to Assignee - Neighborhood Area Orientation
• Provide information pack to include information for local doctors and dentists
• Provide information about grocery stores
• Provide information about hospitals – addresses & phone numbers
• Provide information about pharmacy addresses & phone numbers
• Visit a health club in the neighborhood
• Provide information on club membership procedure
• Regular follow-up to ensure smooth settling-in
• Banking / Credit Card – options to be provided, and assistance with
• Completing applications
• Identify and connect with dealers for cars and agencies for drivers
• Provide spousal assistance with regards to career counseling
• Guidance on job opportunities
Reporting and Measures of Success
Our goal is to maintain the highest levels of customer service at all times. As a means of measuring our success, we hold ourselves to the following commitments:
• To make initial contact with the assignee within 24 hours of receiving the initiation from the client.
• To create and maintain a checklist so that all parties have access to the progress of the relocation.
• To always respond to questions or inquiries from all parties within 24 hours.
• To provide relocation recommendations to client and within 24 hours of the Needs Assessment Call.
• To initiate all authorized services within 24 hours of the Needs Assessment Call.
• To provide the client a viewing list of all properties shown for potential permanent housing two to three business days prior to the viewing days.
• To provide a listing of all available and suitable serviced apartments to both the assignee and client.
• To contact the assignee one week before their final move.
• To contact the assignee one week after their final move.
• To hold our partners and employees accountable to the same measures mentioned above.
• To notify the client when services are complete/ authorized time has been used.
Want to learn more? Click here to contact us today!